iCloud Sign up: Do you want to create new iCloud mail account? This is a simple process which can be completed in a few steps. As we all are familiar with iCloud Login and its services. It is important for us to know that if you sign up for iCloud account at the same time an apple ID is also created. If you want to sync all your iOS devices and store your data and files at one place, then you will required iCloud sign up account.
Since the features of it are quite exceptional the only way to use them is by creating a new iCloud account. If you want to access iCloud services then it is mandatory to create iCloud sign in account. Without iCloud mail sign up, it is not possible to access iCloud services. In this guide, we are going to discuss the topic of iCloud sign up.
People are always want to iCloud email sign in from different devices. But before iCloud sign in to email, they have to perform sign up process to create new iCloud account. Normally, people are using iPhone and iPad. But sometime they also want to iCloud sign in from android device. Here we are going to share step by step procedure to create new iCloud mail account.
iCloud Sign Up Mail Account Steps
iCloud sign up email process is very simple. You just need to focus on few steps and you are done. Once you create an account you can access all the services provided by Apple. Signing up for iCloud is simple as I’ve mentioned before. However, here are some steps to guide you through the sign up process.
- Go to icloud.com from your default web browser.
- Since you don’t have an apple ID, Select ‘Create yours now’ as shown in the picture below.
- Enter your email address. You can choose any email address within any email platforms such as Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo etc. Or create a new email account for your Apple ID only. The choice is yours.
- The next part is choosing your iCloud login password which should be strong. The Apple account’s password should consists of 8 or more characters, upper and lowercase letters and at least one number.
For example: Passw0rDs. However this is just an example make sure you choose a strong password so that no one can crack your password.
- Enter your correct First and Last name as they will be used in your Apple ID.
- Enter your date of birth. Remember to enter your date of birth in the right pattern i.e. Month/Day/Year.
- The next step is one of the important steps among the sign up process. You’ll need to choose 3 security questions with an answer to them. These questions and answers are very important to keep your account secure.
So make sure you take a screenshot of them because if you ever forget your password or can’t log in to your iCloud account this security Q&A can help you recover iCloud account.
- Choose your Country and proceed to the next step.
- Now these three are optional you can select or deselect these services. If you choose to select all three options you will be updated with fresh news and updates accordingly to which you’ve subscribed to.
- The Final steps are filling up the CAPTCHA box which is quite common nowadays as every sign up procedure requires it.
You shouldn’t just guess the characters provided in the image. If you don’t understand the characters make sure you click on get new code as it provides you with a new image.
- After you complete the entire procedure click on “Continue”.
- As for now you’ll have to verify your account. The verification code will be sent to your email address.
- Enter the 6 digits code and select verify.
- The final step is to agree the Terms and Conditions of iCloud.
Also Look:- Forgot iCloud Password
iCloud Login Account
Well, this is how you create an iCloud account or Apple ID. Many of you are still confused in iCloud account and Apple account. But to clear it up both of them are same. To be more specific if you are creating an iCloud account you’re eventually in the sign up process for an Apple account. Your iCloud account is your Apple account. You can also perform this steps from iPhone and Android smartphone also.
To sign in to your iCloud account enter you iCloud email address and password leading you to use all the services of iCloud itself and other Apple services. Here are some Login tips to iCloud Login. You can find detail information on login process for this service.