iCloud Login: Do you want to access iCloud photos, images, and movies? Do you want to know how to login to iCloud mail account? If yes, then this article is for you. In this article, we are going to share Complete steps for login to iCloud email & provide effective ways to access iCloud email login page from various devices like iPhone, Android, and Mac. In the current world, there are so many iPhone users. Due to the popularity of iPhone, the number of iOS users is increasing day by day. I think you are using iPhone and you must be known about iCloud. That’s the reason you are reading this article. iCloud is an application for iPhone and iPad users to store their data and important files. You can also share data online from iCloud. Having an iPhone or iPad but you don’t know how to login to iCloud.com. iCloud is one of the essential things for iPhone and iPad users and you have to know about iCloud login. I have heard from many people that they don’t know about iCloud whereas they are using iPhone. This is weird!
If you are using iPhone or iPad, then you must be aware of the features of the iCloud and iCloud login. You know with the help of iCloud you can store and share photos, music, movies, files and important data with your close friends. For sign into iCloud, there is no need for specific skills. You have to follow simple below steps to login in iCloud and you are done.
iCloud Login: How to Sign in iCloud.com from iPhone/iPad, Mac, and Windows PC
One of the best things about iCloud is that you can access it from anywhere. You can access iCloud from Android devices, Mac book or Windows PC also. You just need to open Windows web browser, type iCloud.com and you are done. Still facing issue! No problem. According to me if you follow the below procedure carefully, then I am sure you will not face any difficulty in iCloud login.
In short, once you open an iCloud account, then you can store and access your data from anywhere like iPhone/iPad, Mac, Android or Windows PC. This is cool naa! Just follow the below step by step iCloud login guide to accessing your iCloud mail account from anywhere. In short you have to iCloud sign up first.
Also Read:- How to Change iCloud Password
iCloud Login for iPhone/iPad, Mac, and Windows PC
There are tons of ways to access and login iCloud email account. But here we are sharing easy steps to sign in to an iCloud account. The login procedure for each device is different. Just follow the below simple steps to logging into iCloud account.
iCloud Login for iPhone/iPad (iOS devices)
If you are an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch users, then the following is the steps to logging into an iCloud account. You can follow below steps in any iOS versions but it’s recommended to upgrade the iOS version.
- First of all, check the iOS version and update it to the latest one.
- Now go to Settings and select iCloud
- Enter your Apple ID and Password
Whenever you buy a new iOS devices or update your iOS version you required to turn on the iCloud. From the starting screen follow the instruction of assistance, which will help you to set up an iCloud account. In case you skip this process then you have to follow above process to access iCloud features.
Must Read:- How to Create Free Apple ID
iCloud Login for Mac
If you are Mac users, then you should follow below process for iCloud login. This is also a very simple and easy process to set up and sign into iCloud.
- First, you need to check the version of OS X. Make sure your Mac has the latest version of OS. If you do not have the latest version of OS, then go to software update and update your OS X to the latest version.
- Once your OS X version updated, now we can go to turn on iCloud. To turn on iCloud account go to Menu and selects System Preferences. In system preferences, click on iCloud and enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Here you can find the list of services which iCloud provides. Select the services which you want to enable.
- After that, if you want then you can enable iCloud photo library, my photo stream, and iCloud photo sharing.
iCloud Login for PC: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
If you are using Windows PC and want to login to your iCloud account, then you need to follow below step by step procedure.
- First, you need to upgrade your Windows to Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10. To access iCloud from Windows PC, you need to create Apple ID and Password from iOS devices. Then after you can access iCloud from Windows. Once it’s completed, install iCloud for Windows software on your PC.
- Open iCloud for Windows, and sign in with your iCloud Apple ID and Password. On Windows, PC iCloud is configured. Now iCloud will ask to select some services. Select your required services and enable them.
- After enabling services, In windows explorer, you will see new folders for the files. When you store any file in this folders using iCloud, the same file will appear in iOS devices.
Read Also:- iCloud for Windows
How to Access iCloud Email Account
In this article, we share everything about iCloud login email. After your iCloud sign up is completed, use any web browser on any computer or phone to access iCloud web login.
- Go to iCloud.com from your favorite web browser.
- Here you need to provide username and password. If you don’t remember password, then reset it via this guide.
- Signing in your iCloud email account with username and password. After signing in you can access iCloud email, calendars, and iWork. You need to click on the mail icon of the web app to access iCloud email login.
This is the best way to signing in to iCloud.com. Just properly follow all steps to access iCloud storage fronm various devices.
Using the desktop version of iCloud.com works perfectly on iPad, but on an iPhone it is a bit difficult to access iCloud email account because of smaller screen size.
Final Words on iCloud Login
So guys here are the complete iCloud login guide for you. iCloud storage is one of the best cloud storage computing to store all your important files and data. When you will log in for the first time in iCloud, you will get 5 GB storage space to store your important files in iCloud storage. If your usage is minimal then this storage is enough. But you can upgrade your space to pay a certain amount of money in every month.