iCloud Sign up account: Do you want to create new iCloud mail account? This is a simple process which can be completed in a few steps. As we all are familiar with iCloud Login and its services. It is important for us to know that if you sign up for iCloud account at the same time an apple ID is also created.
If you want to sync all your iOS devices and store your data and files at one place, then you will required iCloud sign up account. Many of us don’t know how to create iCloud email account to get benefits of iCloud services.
Since the features of it are quite exceptional the only way to use them is by creating a new iCloud account.
If you want to access iCloud services then it is mandatory to create iCloud sign in account. Without iCloud mail sign up, it is not possible to access iCloud services. In this guide, we are going to discuss the topic of iCloud sign up.
People are always want to iCloud email sign in from different devices. But before iCloud sign in to email, they have to perform sign up process to create new iCloud account.
Normally, people are using iPhone and iPad. But sometime they also want to iCloud sign in from android device. Here we are going to share step by step procedure to create new iCloud mail account.
- How to Login iCloud.com from iPhone/iPad, Mac, and Windows PC
- How to Use iCloud for Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1
- Change iCloud Password Online on Mac, iPad, iPhone 5SE, 6, 7, 8, X, 11
iCloud Sign Up Account Mail Steps
iCloud sign up account email process is very simple. You just need to focus on few steps and you are done. Once you create an account you can access all the services provided by Apple.
You can sign up for iCloud from any device like iPhone, iPad, Mac, or even Windows PC. Signing up process using your Apple ID details, so if you don’t already have, then make an Apple ID account or you can follow the process from the iCloud sign up account page.
Before Signing up for iCloud you should ensure you that you are running with latest iOS version on all your devices.
With each updates, Apple improves the iCloud services. So first update iOS version by going software update section and follow the below process.
If you are running with old iOS version which means some services may not work if you have outdated iOS version.
How to Sign up for iCloud from an iOS device
You can sign up for iCloud from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. But, make sure that you are running with at least iOS 5 or later version to access latest benefits of iCloud.
Signing up for iCloud is simple as I’ve mentioned before. However, here are some steps to guide you through the sign up process.
- Go to icloud.com from your default web browser.
- Since you don’t have an apple ID, Select ‘Create yours now’ as shown in the picture below.
- Enter your email address. You can choose any email address within any email platforms such as Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo etc. Or create a new email account for your Apple ID only. The choice is yours.
- The next part is choosing your iCloud login password which should be strong. The Apple account’s password should consists of 8 or more characters, upper and lowercase letters and at least one number.
For example: Passw0rDs. However this is just an example make sure you choose a strong password so that no one can crack your password.
- Enter your correct First and Last name as they will be used in your Apple ID.
- Enter your date of birth. Remember to enter your date of birth in the right pattern i.e. Month/Day/Year.
- The next step is one of the important steps among the sign up process. You’ll need to choose 3 security questions with an answer to them. These questions and answers are very important to keep your account secure.
So make sure you take a screenshot of them because if you ever forget your password or can’t log in to your iCloud account this security Q&A can help you recover iCloud account.
- Choose your Country and proceed to the next step.
- Now these three are optional you can select or deselect these services. If you choose to select all three options you will be updated with fresh news and updates accordingly to which you’ve subscribed to.
- The Final steps are filling up the CAPTCHA box which is quite common nowadays as every sign up procedure requires it.
You shouldn’t just guess the characters provided in the image. If you don’t understand the characters make sure you click on get new code as it provides you with a new image.
- After you complete the entire procedure click on “Continue”.
- As for now you’ll have to verify your account. The verification code will be sent to your email address.
- Enter the 6 digits code and select verify.
- The final step is to agree the Terms and Conditions of iCloud.
Also Look:- Forgot iCloud Password
Sign up for iCloud Email on a Windows PC
Yes, you can sign up for iCloud from your Windows PC. Windows PC users need to download iCloud for Windows software. With iCloud for Windows you will have your photos, videos, mail, calendar, files, and other important information on your Windows PC. Make sure you have at least Windows 7 or later OS installed in your Windows PC.
As I said, iCloud for Windows allows you to synchronize data between Apple devices and Windows PC. You will need to make an Apple ID account and sign up for iCloud account from your Apple device.
To get started, download and install iCloud for Windows from Apple’s website and enter your Apple ID and password to sign in to the app.
After signed in, you can manage your storage and other things which apps you would like to sync over iCloud.
iCloud Login Account – Get an iCloud Email Address
Well, this is how you create an iCloud account or Apple ID. Many of you are still confused in iCloud account and Apple account. But to clear it up both of them are same.
To be more specific if you are creating an iCloud account you’re eventually in the sign up process for an Apple account. Your iCloud account is your Apple account. You can also perform this steps from iPhone and Android smartphone also.
To sign in to iCloud email account enter you iCloud email address and password leading you to use all the services of iCloud itself and other Apple services. Here are some sign in tips to iCloud Login. You can find detail information on login process for this service.
Final Word on iCloud Sign in to Email
Guys, this is the simple process to sign up to iCloud email account. If you want to take benefits of iCloud features then it is mandatory for iCloud sign up account. If you have Android phone other than Apple then still you can manage all your iCloud services.