How to reset iCloud Password: Hey guys, are you looking to change your iCloud password? Do you want to change iCloud mail password in your Mac and Apple iPhone? If yes, then this article will help you. In this article, you will find step by step guide to reset Apple ID password. Many people have habit to change their account password frequently. And, due to this they sometime forgot account password.
If you recently buy an Apple iPhone and you don’t know how to change Apple ID password then this post is for you. Are you looking for how to reset iCloud password? Then this article is for you. Here we are going to discuss the way how you can reset your Apple account password.
Why did you require to change iCloud password? Apple ID has too many features and in all features, most people love to use the iCloud drive. The iCloud drive is one of the essential features of Apple.
If you want to keep your important stuff in a safe place then the iCloud drive is for you. It also helps to access your data across other iOS devices. You only need to enter iCloud username and password. Login in to iCloud drive and check your all stuff frequently.
An Apple ID provides to access to iTunes Store, App Store, iCloud Drive, iCloud Mail, and iBook Store. You can store your music, movies, photos, files and important data in iCloud drive and the best thing is that you can access it anytime and anywhere.
If someone hack your Apple ID and Password, then he or she can do anything with your iCloud account. Hackers have full access to your Apple ID account and also have full control over all your data which is stored in the iCloud drive.
Also Read:- Forgot iCloud Password
How to Reset iCloud Password – A Complete Guide
You can change your Apple ID password by going iforgot.apple.com website. If you forgot your Apple Id password, all is not lost. Apple has a website that you can use to manage your Apple ID and reset iCloud password. If you have an iPhone, then you know that how many times we use Apple ID.
We use Apple Id to manage iCloud storage, iTunes, App Store, and many more places. The rest of the article shows you how you can perform step by step process on your Mac and iOS devices to reset your password and access your iCloud account.
In this weird world, we all have millions of account and for a security reason, we normally have a different password. So it’s common to forget the password of the account.
People usually store their important stuff and data like music, movies, and files in an iCloud drive. And this is the safest reason to reset iCloud password. If you lose your iPhone or someone steals it, you won’t have to feel of your important data. Because all your important data are available on your single Apple ID.
There are lots of hackers are around the globe. Someone also hacks your iCloud password. In this scenario, you need to change the iCloud account password.
For a security reason, you should change iCloud account password regularly. Below we have shared easy steps to Change Apple ID password. By following steps you can easily change your iCloud drive password.
How to Recover/Change iCloud Account Login Password in iPhone and iPad
You can easily change Apple ID account password on iPhone and iPad. You just need to follow simple steps and you are done. This is a very simple process to recover an iCloud password. You can follow below process with 10.3 or later versions in any iPhone model like iPhone 5SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone X, & iPhone 11.
1. On your device, go to Settings and select your name from the top of the screen. Below your name, you will find Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store.
2. Now you need to select Password & Security, once you have selected your name in Settings.
3. Now you are in Password & Security option on your iPhone. Here top of the screen you will find Change Password. You need to select Change Password option from there. If you have configured with Passcode, you iPhone prompt you to enter a six-digit passcode. If you did not configure it then its ok.
4. Once you entered in Change Password option, type in your new Apple ID password, and re-enter it to verify your new password. Click on Change option to confirm the new iCloud password.
5. Congratulations! You successfully changed an iCloud password. Log in to your iPhone with your new Apple ID and Password.
How to Change your iCloud Password on Mac
If you have Mac device and you need to change your Apple ID password in Mac, then follow simple steps to change an iCloud password.
- Go to Apple ID Account Page and log in with your iCloud username and password.
- Now go to security options and click on the “Change Password” option.
- In the first block, enter the current password for your account. In next step enter a new password in the second block and re-type the new password to confirm it.
- Now Click on Change Password.
- Congratulations! You have successfully changed an iCloud password. Now you are ready to sign in iCloud to enjoy the features of iCloud account.
For a security reason, you need to change an iCloud account password on regular basis to use the Apple features. If you wish to recover iCloud password but you don’t remember then you need to recover forgotten iCloud password first. These are the best way to change forgotten iCloud password.
Final Word on Change Apple ID Password
So Guys now you know the how to reset iCloud password on iPhone and Mac devices. Here I have shared two different ways to reset Apple ID password. The next time when you need to sign in the iCloud account, you need to enter new Apple ID password to enjoy the features. If you are using different iOS devices for iCloud features, then don’t forget to reset new iCloud password everywhere.